All-in-One HR solution we focus on you, so you can focus on your business.
A lot of small business owners spend about two hours each day on human resources paperwork. We think that’s too much. That’s why a lot of successful entrepreneurs use HR services companies, like TriNet, to manage their HR, employee benefits, payroll, and risk mitigation and compliance. An HR company is like a complete HR department, only better.
Outsourcing your HR will give you more time to grow the business and generate more revenue. You’ll do more of what you do best by letting TriNet do what we do best: manage your HR.
Get outsourced HR support and ensure the right resources are hired for your business
No need to build an in-house workforce—outsource your HR requirements and enjoy up to 60% savings on staffing costs.
Expert HR professionals
Our experienced HR staff specialise in recruiting the best talent while our engagement activities maintain a high employee retention rate.
Verkan provides a variety of HR consulting services for small- to mid-sized companies. certified HR consultants can respond to your human resource needs that you simply don’t have the time, expertise or resources to address effectively. Additionally, our solutions are highly customized based on individual client needs that are designed to deliver day-to-day efficiency as well as long-term strategic advantage through improved HR management. Our services can be delivered independently or as integrated bundles to give clients the flexibility and expertise they need, when they need it.
With HR Consulting you:
- Benefit from expertise and experience of certified HR professionals.
- Obtain professional advice and guidance of tough HR issues.
- Receive HR advice, tips, tools and best practices that work.
- Meet specific goals in a timely manner.
- Only pay for the time or services you use.
- Receive the most flexible solution to fit your needs and budget.
- Stay focused on your core business.
Who is HR Consulting for?
- Companies who need an immediate, professional solution.
- Companies where HR is handled ineffectively and/or inefficiently by existing resources.
- Companies spending too much time on one or more HR issue.
- Companies that have one person covering many functional areas.
- Companies wanting to protect and grow their business.